Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 02:55:02 -0800
I just want to add my two cents regarding all that you are doing CJ.  I
know we've corresponded in person about this, but I figure the FML can
benefit from knowing that one more person thinks very, very highly of all
you have done in defense of Tyson's poor, abused and murdered ferrets.  You
have given it your best and you have managed to gain international
attention for something that all of Tyson's money couldn't shut down.  I
think you have succeeded, even if you don't feel you have reached your
desired objectives.  You don't know where it will go from here.  There may
yet be more publicity of this outrage, and good will come of what you are
doing, and have done.  You can't do it all alone.  None of us can.  Please
don't even think that you have failed, because you haven't.  Right now, you
are exhausted, probably kind of scared and depressed.  Please don't stop
reaching out to the ferret community while you are recovering from your
"fight" with Tyson.  We love and support you and you are not alone in this.
Let us know how we can support you.  You are awesome, Lady, and I am so
proud of you!!!