From:
Debbie Utter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 22:05:20 -0400
I have a cage that is 2x3 feet, 4 feet high.  There are no shelves of any
sort in this cage; only two side doors - an upper and a lower.  Any
suggestions on how I might create some floors, ramps, etc.?  Currently,
food dish and litter pan is on the linoleium floor, and two hammocks hang
above the floor.  The majority of the cage is entirely unused.

My ferrets have fleas.  The vet recommended a cat flea powder.  Is that
very effective?  Would appreciate any suggestions on how to get rid of the
fleas and ease the ferrets' discomfort.

Is a ferret's natural coat rather coarse, or soft?