From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 1995 07:14:21 -0500
To Melissa Litwicki:

You are probably thinking of Laxatone - some owners use Petromalt
successfully, but I have never used it.

Someone else - I think Pat Ball - asked me where to find Laxatone.  Well,
many animal hospital sell it and you can get it from most of the mail
order wholesale animal supply companies, much cheaper than thru the
vets (sorry to all the doctors).  Omaha is probably one of the biggest.
You can call 1-800-367-4444 and ask for a Master Catalog.  It has
everything! And if you spend at least $50, they will ship for free!

They carry Petromalt as well.  In a recent post, I commented that I
choose brands that vets carry, but I don't necessarily buy from them.
This is what I mean!  I buy whatever I can from Omaha and save lots
of money.

Over the past year, the variety of ferret-related items they carry has
increased significantly - they have finally realized how popular the
ferret is (HAS) becoming.

Ferretone, Linatone, Brewer's Yeast tabs and powder.....and for those
of you who have dogs on Heart Guard (now the drs are REALLY going to
get mad at me!), ask your vet for a written prescription for HG, send
it Omaha, and get it MUCH cheaper - almost 50% cheaper depending on
what you're paying at your vets.

Hmmmm.........this isn't really about Laxatone anymore, is it?

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA