From:
Celtic Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:10:01 -0500
My ex-roommate moved out and left me with some of her unwanted cages.  I
will be happy to give them to anyone who is willing to come pick them up
or pay for shipping.  None of these cages can be collapsed.

1. A cube cage.  Approximately 22" H 18"w 18" l.
Suitable for one small ferret or to double as a travel cage.  Removable
metal tray.  Not suitable for a rabbit, but may be suitable for 1 guinea
pig, degu or chinchilla

2.  A popular model pet store cage.  This cage is 14" w 36" l 36" h.
This cage has 2 floors with a ramp between them.  The cage has 2 doors.
The bottom tray is held in place with springs.  The cage is dinged and
dented.  This cage is suitable for 2 ferrets, possibly 3 if they are all
small girls.

3.  This is another popular pet store model.  This cage is 14" w 36" l
48" h.  This cage has 3 levels, though technically the third floor is
only 1/2 floor.  There are 3 floors.  The bottom tray is rusted.  I can
provide a piece of linoleum.  This cage is suitable for 4 , or 6 ferrets
if ferrets are all small.  You can probably order a custom tray from
Martin's or Corner Creek to replace the damaged tray.

Kathy Gallagher
614-785-0794