From:
Julianne Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:28:44 -0500
Hello everyone!  My very talented glass-artist friend, Janet, created
this cute ferret bead as a fundraiser for Ferrets Unlimited Ferret
Shelter.
http://www.ferretsunlimited.org

There is a lot going on at the shelter and this will be a great way to
receive a unique piece of ferret art, while helping the ferrets.  This
is a mission fish auction and 100% of the money will go to the shelter.

The auction address is:
Firefly Lampwork Beads FERRET FRIEND FUNDRAISER 4wc
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8920623892

Here is TinyURL version of the link, in case the email software
destroys it:
http://tinyurl.com/m4ucg

Please help spread the word, if you can!  I think this will make an
adorable piece of jewelry.  I've been nagging her to make ferret beads
forever, but I'm so happy that she decided to do this as a fundraiser.

Thanks,
Julianne Gentile

p.s. my sweet ferret, Ernie, is featured on the auction page.