From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 19:19:59 -0500
Good Evening Everyone,

Well another addition has joined our furry home.  It is a little girl
sable marked ferret about 9 weeks old named Sarah.  We were driving by
the "furrry place" today and mom said let's stop.  Well maybe I just heard
that..hee hee... So in we go and look at the kitties and get some kitty
food.  The little fuzzy was hiding so I asked someone to open the cage.
They were so busy and I hated to bother them but you just don't go in
opening cages.  Well there was the cutest little face and as soon as I saw
it was a little girl I knew she was coming home with us.  Didn't help any
that she was all full of love and kisses for her new parents.  It was as
if she already knew us.  She was comfortable and not at all skiddish
around us.  So till mom was done I was carrying her around the store.  We
didn't even have a carrier with us.  As soon as she got to her new home
she started to run with the others and fit right in.  It was as if she
had been here before.  Everyone gave her the sniff test and off she went
to play, dook and wardance.  She is so precious.  If it had been a boy I
don't think we would have left with her.  We actually said we would wait
at least a year since all of our ferrets, six now have joined us since
Sept 2001.  I know they are so very close in age but so are the cats.  She
has a teeny patch on her back that looks like some hair was pulled out as
there is new fuzzy hair in that spot but it caught me off guard just a wee
bit at first.  She didn't want to go in her seperate cage tonight as all
the others are free roam in their own room, but for her safety we felt it
best to do that.  I think she is going to be one lovey fert :-).  So
another fuzzy has joined a warm and loving home.  Who ever said there
was not room for one more :-).  Ok my place is full I am hanging out the
sign :-)..hee hee...

Dooks to all
Love & angel hugs
Debbie