From:
Douglas Scholtes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 01:06:35 -0500
Hi Everybody,

I have some bad news.  I need to find a home for one of my guys.  The
problem is he gets into everything.  And my roommates are getting rather
perturbed about the whole thing.  If he has a chance to knock something of
theirs over itn

The minute you open his cage he is out and dooking around your feet.  His
name is Odie and he's very well tempered, and plays well with others.  My
roommates just get tired of him getting in their bedroom whenever he can.  I
don't won't to confine him to my bedroom.  The new home would have to be
very ferret-proofed.  He got into my roommates room tonight and knocked
stuff on the floor.  I think it would be test to find him a home that is
more patient before there are ill feelings with everyone.  He is very
active.  I don't mean to demean the guy I just want to be honest.  I'm sure
many of you know how active some of these guys can be.

I would be willing to drive some distance to make sure he got a good home.
I live in Athens,  GA. Please e-mail me personally if you are interested.

Thanks,
Doug