From:
Susan Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2013 18:47:32 -0600
The kind emails of loving supports and encourgements of emails and
wanting to help me out if I need anything, I couldn't belive my eyes
when I counted over 50 emails the last few days and still some coming
in yet. And here I was lead to beblive people were mad and hated me, I
need to learn not to believe anyone unless they tell me face to face
themselfs so if anyone ever tells you they had complints about you or
whatever don't believe it unless the person tells you her/his self.
And please dont let anyone ask you to be their secret friend so others
don't know cause it would cause hurt feelings, That to me is not
accepptable in my book if you want to be secret friend and others not
know then there is no true friendships in the first place, but anyways
again thank you all so much and I will be around still I still have
ferrets and always will. and if there ever comes a time where I am
able to open my doors back up I will let you all know.

Hugs
Susan Hayes,
Arkansas Ferret Shelter..

--
"If you really want to know the heart of a person, watch how they treat
their inferiors, not their superiors or even their equals." - Rita