From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:50:28 -0500
This is only semi-vaguely ferret-related, but I wanted to share it with
all of you anyway...!

On April 5th I'm going to the House of Blues in Cambridge, MA to see the
"Stella" comedy show.  Stella is a three-man show; Michael Showalter,
David Wain, and Michael Ian Black, all used to be on MTV's comedy variety
show "The State".  I'm mostly a huge fan of Michael Showalter (hottie)
who told me via email that after the show they'd be mingling with the
crowd and we could meet them.  I am so excited!

Michael Ian Black is also one of the stars of NBC's "Ed" which as many
people may remember had one episode where John Goodman was trying to get
"Ed" to sell him the Stuckyville bowling alley, and one of his tactics to
get him to sell was to fill it up with FERRETS!!  There were some scenes
where there were ferrets all over the bowling alley, romping up and down
the counters, etc.  Lots and lots of cute little fuzzy butts.  But I've
always wondered something about that episode...

My husband has told me I MAY NOT do this, but if I get a chance I'm gonna
ask Michael Ian Black, "WHERE did they get all those ferrets???"

Hee hee.

-Heather W.