From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2012 22:22:47 -0700
I remember a couple years ago someone wrote that her male ferret had
gotten his "boy parts" caught in the zipper of one of the teepee
hammocks. Well, I had an adoption recently to some people whose male
ferret had the same unfortunate thing happen to him. His penis was
broken and they had to send him to the Rainbow Bridge. These are folks
who have had ferrets for many years and they were heartbroken. I would
urge everyone who has one of these deathtraps to throw it away and get
a good hammock from Rose German or Krittter Koncepts or any of the
other wonderful home crafters of ferret bedding.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
TucsonAZ