From:
"Pam S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 22:37:09 -0500
[Forwarded by the author's request]

|Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 23:24:40 EST
|From: StinkyMiko <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,
I was wondering if you could help me.  My name is Billy and i live in
Raleigh.  My two boys are deserving of much better care than I can currently
provide, and it's breaking my heart to not be able to spend the time with
them that I used to be able to.  A new job and extremely long daily commute
keep me away from the house and my boys are suffering for it.  I've wresled
with this decision and found that it would be best to find them a new home
where they could get the attention they need.  If you or any TriFL members
know of anyone in the area looking to provide a good home for a couple of
sweet boys, please let me know.  I'm not looking to make any money, just to
find a good home.  Miko is a sable, about 6 years old who I've had since he
was a kit.  Bubba is about 1 1/2 yrs.  old who I've had since he was 3 mos
old.  They are the best of friends and it would be a shame to separate them.
Both are very friendly, (especially bubba) healthy, non-biters, love cats,
and have had all ther shots.  (vet records can be provided).  5 month old
two-tiered cage comes along with the package, as well as litter box and
water bottle.

If you could spread the word for me, I would really appreciate it.  All I'm
looking for is to find them a good home with people who know how they should
be taken care of.

Thank you for your time in reading this and any response would make two
little boys very happy.

I can be reached at 859-4652 (leave message)
or during the day tues-sat at 910-864-1101 or 1-800-238-7119