From:
Pat Stauffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 2009 09:16:34 -0400
Anyone who deals with Merial on a regular basis...... and I do, knows
that they are all about $$$. Those sales reps are out there pushing,
pushing, pushing to buy more, more, more. More expensive products,
bigger quantities. They are also all about their recombinant vaccines,
which again cost more $$$. They have stopped production on Purevax
ferret before because it was not a "big seller" and Lyme vax was once
the patent of another company ran out. So I somehow cannot foresee them
continuing a cheaper vaccine when they have their Purevax to make lots
of $$$ on.