From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 21:18:51 -0400
Hello again.

Maybe this is a stupid question but I'd rather ask, feel stupid but know for
sure than remain wondering.  This rabies compendium, is it for the US only
or can us Canadians give it to our vets too?  Perhaps it says right on it
but I haven't been able to access it yet.

Since we have moved into this townhouse last August, I have not been able
to rid the fuzzies water bottles of green algae.  We have never had this
problem before but I think because we are now getting direct sunlight into
the ferret room, the bottles have to be constantly cleaned.  Is there
anything that we can use to keep them algae free?

When we are heating Duck Soup or some other special food or drink for the
ferrets, does the heating process break down the goodness of the food,
pedialyte or ensure?

See, I can write a short post :)

Thanks again in advance for your help.

Take care.