Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 12:04:30 PDT
Okay many of you, and many of you did not!, bashed me and totally put me
down for not taking reece to a vet.  Well, when the accident happened
(about midnight) my vet was no where to be found.  I took him in, in the
morning as soon as I got up.  I emailed the FML because I felt really bad
for what I had done, and I know that my vet does not open up until 8 and I
was hoping that somebody would email me earlier than that.  I would not do
anything to hurt by baby, I love him like a child!  I am sorry if some of
you got really mad at me, but I am really not stupid---- I know that when
an animal gets hurt, bad or not, the first thing to do is have a vet check
them out.

Many of you did comfort me, and give me similar stories.  Thank you very
much I was glad to know that I was not the only one where similar
situations took place.  I still feel really bad for reece though.  but on
the bright side, He is back to his old self now.