Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:32:52 EDT
Hello Everyone,

I have an update concerning taking PoohBear to Odessa to be with Dustyn.
We arent!  We had a ferret lover in Abilene named Sandi who volunteered to
take one of her own ferrets out to see Dustyn and play with him and check
out the house and surroundings and what not.

I dont want to get into too much detail but after the home visit we decided
that is was not going to be in PoohBears best interest to take him out
there.  We were always concerned about that from the beginning and had
second thoughts and unfortunately we were right.  We have told Melinda and
Dustyn that we could not bring PoohBear out there and why.  Understandably
they were very sad.  The did understand our concerns and this is not easy
for us.  We know we have just disappointed a young boy who wanted something
very special.

I know some of you on the list had concerns also and thats one of the main
reasons we checked into everything.  If any of you have sent any supplies
yet, we will ask that Melinda either send them back to you or keep them at
her home and we will get someone to go get them and we will send them back
to you.  As of yesterday I dont think she has gotten anything yet.

I was hoping this was all going to work out, but I guess it happens like
that.  Sometimes for the best, sometimes not.

Sincerely,
Kym Roldan
Fuzzy Wuzzy Orphanage Ferret Rescue and Shelter
www.babyferrets.com
(972) 841-0078