From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 1996 12:33:09 -0400
Hi everyone

We just got the neatest treat at our local grocery store.  Dried
cranberries!  And the fuzzies love them!  Does anybody know, (since most
smart people know cranberries are good for your urinal tract) ...how many is
too many?  Rascal was helping me put the groceries away, he was empting the
bags, and found the little plastic bag full of them.  I was able to buy them
in bulk so got 1/4 pound for a trial.  Has anybody else tried them?  Are
they as good as raisins or better?

Anyway, they had Honeydew Melon for their breakfast treat, raw potato chunks
for their lunch treat and the cranberries for an afternoon snack.  Oh don't
get upset...they have their share of real ferret chow too.

To:  Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Emergency Fund to Support Our Shelters
What a great idea. Hopefully I will be sending you my share shortly.

Cheers, chuckles, dooks and a howl from the crew.......
Brandy (always running cause there's just way too much to do!)
Rascal (kissy-faced lover boy)
Lobo (our Guard Wolf)
and their Mama too!