From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:54:19 -0500
Those of you directly touched by yesterdays disaster are in my thoughts
and prayers.  If there is anything I can do from Kansas, let me know.

So that I can make sure I haven't missed anyone (considering I'm dealing
with 200+ emails a day) -

I need for each of you that has offered to take some of the ferrets,
whether you are a shelter or a home, to email me your name, address
(including area of state you are in - NE/SW/Central, etc.), phone numbers
and hours you can be reached, and how many you can take and if you can
drive to meet transporters and how far.

For those of you that have offered to provide transporation I need the
same contact info from you and how far and which directions you can drive.

Hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity