From:
"Karen O'keefe." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 21:20:09 -0000
Hi everyone,

I am Karen and I am from South Wales U.K, I have been reading FML for a
while now and I think it is brilliant how you all help each other with any
problem's anyone has, and I love the funny stories and cry at the sad
stories, my thought's are with those who have lost a ferret or have a sick
one.

I have 2 big Albino Hob ferret's called Billy & Ben, They were born in May
93 and I have had them since they were 8 week's old.  I absolutely love
them.  When Ben play's he wag's his tail like mad it is so funny, and Billy
wardance's and bounce's when he is playing.  They like welshcake's and
raisin's as treat's.

My brother uses Billy to hunt for rabbit's and his mate's use their ferret's
as well.  The ferret's really do love this work and when they see their
carrying box's they get all excited because they know where they are going!!

You can see photo's of Billy & Ben on my website called Karen's U.K
ferret's, there are more photo's of Billy then of Ben because, if you point
a camera at Billy he stop's what he is doing and pose's he love's it, point
a camera at Ben by the time you press the button he's gone!!  he never
stay's still.  So go and visit their page at,

 http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/4459/

My email address is [log in to unmask]

Take Care From Karen,Billy,Ben & my dog Jodie.