From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:16:56 -0700
Hi All~

I offered to post this again for Rachel.  She didn't say why they were
looking to place them in another home.  If you need any more info please
email Rachel at the e-mail address below.

Thanks,
Sharon B.

One male albonio ferret that is 2 1/2 years old named Rodney.  One female
albonio ferret 1 year old named Flossy Jane.  They both are very clean
ferrets and well taken care.  They are very loveable with all household
domestic animals and young children.  The are let out everyday to have
their daily excerise and play for about 5 or 6 hours.  Everynight my mother
kisses them goodnight and puts them back in their cage.  We also have all
vet records.  In addition, they both love to eat Iams Cat food Lamb and
Rice flavor.  We are trying to get rid of both of them to a loving family.
Thank u very much.

email [log in to unmask]

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.