From:
"Holender, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:16:18 +1200
Hi I'm David............and I'm a Ferraholic :-)

I've recently acquired another ferret (told you I'm a Ferraholic).

The new guy has an almost 100% hit rate outside the cage (~90%), but inside
his cage the rate is almost 0%.  I could understand the other way around as
my two have the complete run of the house and hey there's not always a
litter box conveniently close by.

So what's the deal?  Is the new guy protesting at being caged up all day?
I just don't understand and of course not being around during the day, I'm
powerless to curb this behaviour.

I noticed that the new guy was going more or less in the opposite corner of
where the current litter box was, so I installed another there.  Now he goes
in front of it or towards the middle of the cage.

Has anybody else experienced this?.  I'd appreciate any thoughts either
through the FML or privately.  The new guy is my third ferret and the only
one to exhibit this type of behaviour.

My older ferret I'm proud to say has an almost 100% hit rate, both in and
out of the cage!

Thanks,
-David
   &
Thor, Chief pooper placer
Rumpatumpskin, Darn this hooman still doesn't get it!