From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:37:32 -0600
The Giving Tree: Tree 1 - 9 has been CLEARED!!!!  It doesn't show it yet
but Phyllis from the Ferret Realm sent all the ferrets on page 9, that
was not showing a Santa, gifts.  So WHOO-HOO lol

NOW there is a Tree 10 with 19 babies needing a Santa on it.  We have to
get busy and hurry on this one because time is getting short and we don't
want any babies not being Santa'd.

I have a couple in mind for myself.  The trying to choose is so hard
because they all deserve it.  However I did learn my lesson and am going
to pick from the same shelter to save on shipping.

Please keep Sweet Mary in your thoughts, she is really doing poorly and
there is no diagnoses except old age and insulinoma/adrenal which is in
check.  Sweet Mary is 9 years old now and a tiny sweet beautiful little
girl.

Lois
Missing 8
Hugging 16