From:
Brett Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 1996 22:17:24 +0000
HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Furrita my one year old female albino and Luteus my one year old male golden
chocolate have their Christmas present early!!  Two baby kits!!

They are both males, Ater is the sable and Argentus is the silver-mitt.
They came home Thursday night and all four are getting on really well.  It
is wonderful seeing baby kits (Furrita and Luteus both came to me as
adults).

I hope you all have a safe and festive Christmas.

Edward

Edward Lewis
C/- Brett Hughes
Brett Hughes