Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:30:30 +1300
Kittens kits are four whole weeks of age today!  They've been eating their
mush for around a week now (actually some a little longer - when they could
sneak past their moms to get to the mush LOL) so I've included a few mush
pictures.  The smallest of Kittens babies is 159 grams (or 5.6 ounces) and
the largest is 206 grams (7.3 ounces) - they sure grow fast!

I tried an experiment this morning, making up the exact same mixture of
mush in two bowls except adding a little Timmys Tonic in one.  LOL Well,
they seem to like Timmys Tonic ROTFL Take a looksee at the pics to see :o)

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/kits/2000/

Sam
-------

For those ferrets and owners that need our help...
visit Ferrets In Need! at
http://www.ferretfans.net/