From:
adwyckoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 20:46:03 CST
First I need to thank all those that wrote to me concerning my pregnancy.
I crashed our computer and didn't get it fixed until the day before I left
for vacation.  This has been the longest month of my life!

I've had 4 ultra-sounds and even now am supposed to be in bed,but the baby
is still growing and the heart is beating even though the baby is only an
inch long.  I took all five of the ferrets with me to Oklahoma.  I couldn't
believe all the fighting!  Spaz was a monster in the car.  She was fine all
other times.  I finally had to put her harness on her and keep her up front
with me.  Everybody fell in love with Nikita and was amazed that Syber was
deaf.  I let Roulette out on my father's chair and he curled up and fell
asleep.  He's never done that before.  The only negative,besides having to
do my visiting laying down was that my mother-in-law and sister-in-law have
it in their heads that a pregnant woman shouldn't be around ferrets!  I
understand about not cleaning a cat's litter but I've never heard about
ferrets?

It's good to be back

Angela and  four happy to be out of the car away from the tyrant spaz,fer=
rets