From:
Ed Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:05:42 EDT
My ferret "Booger" loves to be bathed, when I first put her in, its hell,
my arms are covered with clawmarks.

But after she is already, completely, soaked, she will stand completely
still, and wont even flinch.  I even am able to shampoo the top of her
head, and even rinse.  first, after I get her into the water I splash
water all over her, and once she is soaked I have no problem.  she stands
perfectly still, and she even holds her head back when I rinse.  I have
never had to worry about getting shampoo in her eyes, ears, and nose.

My favorite part is, after the bath, when i pick her up, and she cuddles up
in my arms.  My second favorte part is after the bath, when you throw a few
old clean shirts, or towels on the floor and watch them fly aroud drying
themselves off.

B.T.W.  Mary and the fuzzy four, I know what you mean, sometimes I just
want to go around and tell everyone how much I love my ferret.