From:
April Pietroiacovo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 07:55:26 -0600
Mr. Forest has picked our winners from our Flipped Out Flip Flop
contest.

But first the Birthday Total for SOS is 100 pounds thank you all for
calling me and wishing a Happy Birthday. I have to say I loved the
voicemails singing and to all of the MAFF gang I am still laughing!

Ok Forest spill the beans on the winners of your contest.

:::Mr. Forest standing up on the Desk:::

First Prize goes to Kathleen for the "Flopping on the Beach"

Second Prize goes to Chester for the "Flip Flop power hot air balloon"

Third goes to Sue for "The Flip Flop stealing birds"

Thank you all for the pictures...and stay tuned for the next fun thing
coming out of Mr. Forest's office!

mR. FoReSt & April