From:
"James L. Myers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 1996 20:56:49 -0700
To Gary Holowicki,

I just wanted to say that I thought your post "The winds of storms do blow,
on occasion" was so perfect and I hope that it will bring peace once again
to the terrific FML!!  Your words were just beautiful and I particulary
liked the sentence.... "The common love of an devotion to the ferrets".
That is what this list is ALL ABOUT!!!

Thank you for putting to words what many of us have been feeling but were
unable to say so eloquently.

My best to you and your gang of fur!!

Sincerely,

Jeri and Her Funtastic Fourness of Furry Frivolity

P.S.

Thank you BIG for all your work in putting this FML out for all of us to
enjoy!!  As Gary so wonderfully put it: "for the love of our ferret
children, companions, friends"!!