From:
Marion Houle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 19:20:39 -0400
I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to the 7 question
questionnaire.  I have sent the student all of your replies (of which
there were over 50!).  I have asked to have the results of her survey so
that I can send it to the FML.  If I do get them, I will be more than
happy to post them for everyone.

Again thanks to all you wonderful ferret people!

P.S. - For those that responded, I too wondered about the "living in
your parent's basement" question!

Marion Houle
President, Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area