From:
Jo- Mannix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:48:11 -0400
I entered my 2 little girls in a photo contest in the beginning of July and
the contest will be over tonight ....this picture was taken by a friend of
mine Patty, with whom I do Rescue work with,and is a good friend, even with
the busy schedules we both have, she still finds time to come and spend
time with my gang and take some great pictures for me...this is a great
picture of what our fuzzies do best.... so if you have a chance go to
www.fuzzycentral.com and go to contest and then select Delilah and
Gabrielle and then scroll to the bottom of the screen and submit vote or
it wont be counted..... all that has voted for my guys I really appreciate
your support,

Jo-  And The Gas House Gang..
Chuma, Jazmine, Xena, Gabrielle, Britney, Levi, Mushy, Lucky, Samson,
Delilah, Snapple, Rudy Ray Moore, Demitri, Ne'ha, Traveler, Handsome,
Petra, Dodger, Malobite, Fetish, Shama, and Sadee
(((((Wednesday dancing with the angels)))))
The 22 crazy and insane
Please come visit the gang at my web site
http://communities.msn.com/JoahsArk&naventryid=100