From:
Vickie Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2011 07:38:12 -0700
I spoke w/one of the doctors @ the university of tenn just last week
and was told that any ferret on meds will not give a true test result,
so I will do the panel first, and if you have a good chance of nipping
it in the bud so to speak, that is much better for everyone. I just
lost 2 of my girls that had surgery, Alley, didnt have a chance because
of the high doses of pred and diaoxide. She look like she had a toliet
paper roll on her because of meds allowing her to bleed so fast, so
the vet had wrap it so tight, Minnie had been doing ok but because the
vet didnt know what the sores on her heals and base of her tail were
(septic infection) by the time one other vet from same office figured
it out it had gone to her brain, she died about 35mins after getting
her home!! And sweet Boone (Cindys Scheidts ) was my baby to, he also
got a dirty deal because of meds, so please if you have a choice and a
chance open them up before giving all the meds alot of doctor want to
give,

just my thoughts,
vickie and my little brats