From:
Tracy Navratil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 11:53:07 -0500
>From:    Stephanie Rusk
>I thought Chimi was a normal "boy" ferret when he was stealing Victoria's
>Secret Catalogs and stashing them under the bed...I assumed he liked the
>models...now the truth is out...he is admiring the lingerie.<snip>
>...he started 'loving' it.  He laid flat on it... rolled on it, rubbed his
>face on it....rolled onto his back and slithered on it with great passion.
>Anybody else have ferrets that prefer certain fabrics??

Stephanie, I had to laugh when I read your post...my Spunky will drag
certain pieces of my lingerie out of the drawer into her hidey hole but
leaves her favorites in the drawer and rearranges everything in it every
day to her liking.  Unfortunately I had to change that real quick because
she was snagging everything and putting runs in my nylons.  She now has
her own silky blanket out of some lingerie that I was going to trash.  She
loves it and it's easier to clean than some fabrics.

Tracy J.
Tango (I wouldn't be caught dead with lingerie), Roo (I think the red
brings out the cream in my coat, what do you think?), Chico (Lingerie?
what's that?), Pepe (I don't know, but i'm going to steal it whatever it
is!), Spunky (hmmpf - you guys have no class!)