From:
mike janke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1993 14:43:24 -0400
 U> From Dr. Bruce Williams:

 U> publication.  If there is a desire out  -,{@ there, I am
 U> more  than happy to write articles on various subjects.

There is definitely a desire, at least here!  My wife and I recently took
over the publishing end of the Miami Ferret Club and Rescue Shelter newsletter.

Actually, she does the publishing and I do the information gathering :-)

I'm always looking for accurate and informative articles to include in the
newsletter.  Miami isn't exactly a hot bed of activity and it's hard finding
anyone that knows anything about ferrets around here.

Something that would be of particular interest to Miami ferret owners is
heartworms, though I don't know if that falls under your area of expertise.
It can be a big problem down here.  But, I don't want to be picky...
we'll take anything! :-)

  mike
--
mike janke via FidoNet node 1:369/11

UUCP  (smart): [log in to unmask]
UUCP (not-so): cybernet.cse.fau.edu!branch!135!4!mike.janke