From:
"Bob F." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 08:57:25 -0800
Why is all this attacking of shelters going on?  What is being accomplished?
Some day I would like to have a shelter but is this what I have to look
forward to?  Being scrutinized by the ferret people and attacked if they
don't agree with my practices?  If I started a shelter it would be because
I love and want to help ferrets, why should anyone be attacked for that?
If there are bad shelter out there we should be taking action towards
closing them not just bad mouthing on the FML.  I can see alot of people
being alienated because of this and not just the people being attacked.
We need to work together for the ferrets.

Reading this stuff about what this shelter is doing and what that shelter
is doing in a negative way is very upsetting to me.  Is this what its like
between shelters?  Trying to tear each other down instead of helping each
other.  Is it a competition?

What about the ferrets?
God bless them,
Sandy F.