Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:12:41 -0800
Hi everyone I just moved into my first condo and my wife and I decided
to keep our couple of fuzzies in the living room and ferret proof the
whole place so they can be the king and queen.  We have one concern which
is their smell.  Can you suggest the best and easiest way to keep them
from "stinking" ( yeah, its kinda like that) up the whole condo??  What
do you do to keep your house away from the smell that ferrets have???
I am feeding them marshal food and the de-odor that the marshal pets
carries....I am not sure if it works but my wife thinks so....anyways
any suggestions will be great!!!

thank you all in advance!

mikeL