From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 12:47:27 -0400
Sorry I am a day late on this topic (that seems to be my pattern this
month).  My first girl, Spike couldn't care less about the remotes, but
Rascal, my six month girl monster, just adores them!  She discovered the
joys of knawing on soft plastic with my statistical calculator (I lost four
buttons before I caught on) and loved to chew on the buttons for a dawn-dusk
lamp simulator I have until I covered them with a thin layer of scotch tape.
She hates the taste of the tape and I can still push on the buttons as I
need. I haven't felt like covering my entire TV-VCR remote with tape so I
currently keep it on top of the TV, but occaisionally I'll slip and let it
down in Rascal territory and she will run off with this big plastic thing
twice as long as she is and 50% heavier, dooking like crazy.  We then tug of
war, followed by her trying to jump up onto the table or TV (which she can
never reach - but she is stubborn).  Since she dosen't like treats
(including Linatone) I am thinking of giving her 2 seconds of chew time when
ever she is good!!
(Just kidding).

Glad to hear about the baby ferret in the DC shelter.  I encourage all
locals to assist in the effert to get ferts legal in DC!!!