From:
Kim Reyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 11:08:04 -0800
Val -

Our little guys are so stoic when it comes to pain and illness that we
can never really know what is going on.  Sometimes it can be so subtle we
may even miss the signs all together.  My feeling is that anytime there
is a behavioral change it is a very good idea to consult with a vet.
Blood work can tell many things that are wrong that we wouldn't know any
other way.

I hope he's just mellowing out, but to be sure get him to the vet as
soon as you can.  Nothing would be worse than to wake up one day and
he is gone from something that could have been taken care of by a vet.

Please let me know what the vet says and how he is doing.

Kim the Oregon one

Kim Reyes
Associate Broker
John L. Scott Real Estate