Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2008 13:49:51 -0400
Here at the shelter I mix Felidae cat food with the EVO cat food.? I
was using the cat EVO before the ferret formula came out, so never got
around to switching.? (If anyone has any thoughts on the difference
between the two, I'd like to hear it.? The ingredients seem pretty
identical.)

Yes, we did have some diarrhea when we made the switch.? But everything
went back to normal.? I was able to switch about 25 ferrets of various
ages pretty quickly?to the EVO/Felidae combo.?

Liz
 ...in the Company of Ferrets, Inc.
www.ferretasylum.org
MN