Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 19:56:05 EDT
A little sable guy was found on a porch in my neighborhood today.  I saw
the signs and called to see if I could help, the nice lady who found him
was thrilled and relieved to get my call and immediately turned him over to
me.  He is welcome to stay here until his family claims him.  He was found
in the Union Township area of West Chester, Ohio.  I can be contacted at

PamV and an even dozen plus one scared but sweet temporary visitor