From:
Donna Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 22:02:25 GMT
I've been writting to a Cynthia Hill.She was listed on the FML shelter
list.I really want to adopt a friend for Baby.I have been wanting to do
this ever since Bella passed.I have written to her many times with no reply
asking her about adopting and her exact location and even if there really
is a shelter there.It is listed as the only ferret shelter in Houston
TX.What can I do if she won't reply?

Please help me.Baby is lonely and I can't get a resonse from the only
shelter that isn't 8 hours away from me!

Donna and Baby
Desperatly wanting a new fuzzie!