From:
David Bilu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 00:39:42 EDT
>[Moderator's note: OK, that's what I call a very borderline post.  I
>invite your votes directly to me: should I have not accepted it?  BIG]

I apologize if anyone found my last post offensive, but it is the truth.
And judging by the double digit e-mails I have recieved in the last 24
hours it seems I am not alone on this subject.  The idea that Matan is a
fraud has not even crossed my mind.  Although I hope a whole bunch he is,
because I pray for that jill and her litter everyday.  They are in an
environment that simply can't handle them, with people who have never come
across this precious species.  And as I sit here writing this my own fuzzy
Jinx is "passed out" nestled at my feet and I can't help but wonder what
emotional and physical stress Matan's jill is going through right now.  I
am not a radical or an attacker, I am just a person like everyone else on
this post who has remained silent on this subject long enough without
directly responding to the hard truths at hand.

Once again I apologize to everyone else on the posting who found it
offensive........but I am definitely NOT alone!  Respond how you will
everyone, but we all know Matan is slowly "deteriorating" his ferret in
the most painful of ways.  Once again I would love to hear from you.

-David and Jinx
 Orlando, Florida

[Moderator's note: I'd like to thank everyone for writing to me with their
opinions.  I will tally things up and give a count in tomorrow's FML about
if David's post should have been allowed.  I REALLY appreciate the feedback
from all of you.  BIG]