From:
Little Dudes Ferret Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 03:46:31 -0800
Before it was destroyed (I simply could not leave it on my kitchen floor
forever), I managed to get a pic of a - ferret poo.  One of many poo's
that has been left on the kitchen floor.  Now, ferret poo, in and of
itself is not all that incredible.  Nor is depositing it on the kitchen
floor.  However, this is a very special poo.  Quite extraordinary
actually.  I have never seen one like it nor do I ever expect to again.
That said, I have decided to capitalize on this odd and unique poo.
Except for being cropped, this poo pic has not been changed or retouched
in any way.  It is - exactly as it was left.  On the floor.  And to give
credit where credit is due, it was left by one of our long term boarders,
Stormy, who you can see in our Photo Gallery if you are interested in
what a ferret who left this kind of poo, might look like.  Since it was
left on my floor, I'm hoping I have sole rights to his...poo and won't be
sued for....for...rights violation.  After all, this was certainly not
addressed in the boarding contract.  Why oh why couldn't it have been
left by one of the shelter ferrets.  Or better yet, one of my own.

So then - I am thinking about T-shirts or maybe bumper stickers?  I guess
I could auction it off on ebay....someone out there must be willing to
pay a fortune for such a unique looking poo.  Do let me know what you
think.  You can view a sample in the new LDFR Fuzzy Photo Gallery.  It's
well worth a look.

Little Dudes Ferret Ranch
www.littledudesferretranch.com