From:
ron konstantin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 05:01:59 -0500
I have had quite a few ferrets over the years. I had to find homes
for a few carpet sharks here in the Abilene, Texas area. I wasn't a
shelter, but then again this area wold't really support one I don't
think. Anyway I had to quit becaus my elderly employer, who I lived
with wouldn't have them. Since I lived with him...you get the picture.
Anyway, I anone in the Abilene area need a feret placed, I am in need
of a long overdue ferret fix.

email me at [log in to unmask]

Dooks...