Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 22:13:58 -0500
In case you missed it the first time, my friend Ina and I are hoping
to help SOS raise funds with blank greeting cards featuring Ina's
beautiful photography with our adventurous chess playing ferrets. We
are preparing the cards for Sharon Beardon from SOS, who will handle
distribution, and all the proceeds will go to SOS. Please click below
to see the images and tell us what you like so we can gauge interest.

http://www.knottyturtles.com/SupportOurShelters/survey.html

The survey is completely anonymous, although there is an option to add
your name and email if you want to pre-order. There is a comment box,
so please feel free to tell us what you like and don't like. We are
only going to go ahead if there is enough interest, so criticism and
suggestions are very welcome.

Selina