From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:07:48 EDT
Why do the critters nip & chew on each other before they go to sleep at
night?  They curl up so nicely together and then the nips begin.  Sometimes
it's cute little nippy bites, other times it looks like they are going to
take a body part off.  What's with this and WHY do they nip me when they
get on the bed with me and the room is dark?  Am I being accepted into the
business?

Connie