From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 20:30:29 -0800
Ok, I have a silly and dumb question.  Most of ours have or are going thru
their first winter coats.  How long does their winter coat last?  Fluff
Fluff is going on two months now and he is so fluffy.

If the ferret's were more so in the outside weather (we have a partly
enclosed deck they play in everyday), would they either keep their winter
coat forever?  Or would they have the winter coat longer?

I should already know this, but this is their first winter coats since we
have had them.

Thanks!

Debbie with the five who are always in trouble (VBG)