From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:56:42 EDT
We'll,

Approximatately a year ago, I decided to do the mice thing.  I brought
home one live mouse and one frozen mouse.  I put 3 ferrets in the tub
with the mouse.  No one wanted anything to do with the other.  I decided
it's now or never.  So, after a couple hours I couldn't do it.  I had a
trip in a couple of days.  I decide that mousy mouse needs a friend so
he isn't lonely.  We'll there was a fight so I traded the mean one in for
a nicer one.  Came home from the trip.  Hubby bought habit trail.  Now,
it begins mice left and right.  To this day, we are still catching mice.
Mousy mouse ended up getting snatched off by a cat off the back porch.
I didn't even know we had cats in the neighborhood.  I still have one of
his sons who is a sweetie.  But, the extended family is causing problems.
A while back a couple of babies got out.  You know the rest.  I found a
couple of pinkies one day in a closet.  I put some of the ferrets in
there they were not interested.  Never have been.  I use to watch the
mouse that lived behind the bookcase.  His name was Patchwork.  I could
put ferrets back there when I knew he was there.  They would come out
playing.

All this to say.  Make sure you control the environment.  Or it will come
back on you... Just my story

Benita