Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 12:08:36 -0500
SAVE THE DATE! As you are making your plans for the IFC Portland
Symposium, remember the night before, when we hold the Shelter Benefit
Dinner. This year the Cascade Ferret and Pacific Ferret Shelter
Networks are joining forces to host the 2007 Shelter Benefit Dinner
on Thursday night, June 21 from 5:00 - 8:00.

The menu will feature local fare and there are vegetarian friendly
options. Just let me know if you are attending and require veggie
options so there will be enough. A local volunteer, whom I understand
is a great chef, will be whipping up a special dessert!

There is NO charge to attendees, but donations are accepted. ALL
donations go to ferret shelters, either directly on site or through
SOS. You, the ferret community, have given several thousand dollars
through your donations.

In the past beneficiaries of your generosity have been CJ's 24KT
Shelter in Las Vegas, Just A Business of Ferrets in Atlanta, Ferret
Aid Society in Toronto and Support Our Shelters (SOS), benefiting all
shelters.

Everyone who attends receives a free doorprize ticket and a goodie
bag. We do accept door prize donations and they have already started
arriving at my place. Since I will be driving from CT to Portland, I
do not have much space. So, if you would like to send a door prize
donation, please contact me and I will provide an address for shipment.
If you are attending, bring it with you!

Transportation will be provided from the hotel or airport to the
dinner. We are very accomodating. More details will be provided as
we get closer to the date. Hope to see you there.

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the