From:
Steve Warrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 13:26:06 -0400
Hello, everyone.

I was referred to this page by a ferret web page owner.  I have been
scanning the internet for pictures, and have found some excellent pictures
of ferrets at various sights covering almost all aspects of ferret life.
One area of ferret life that I have not been able to locate pictures for is
ferret reproduction.  Do any of you have ANY pictures (live or drawn)
covering the area of ferret reproduction?  I am especially looking for
pictures of the actual mating act, but could use whatever is available.
Please feel free to contact me directly with pictures, instead of bogging
the list with them.  I would be glad to reproduce what is sent to me to any
interested member of this ferret list.  Just let me know.

(I also have use for pictures involving the reproductive habits of other
animals if anyone has any leads...)

Thank you for your time!
Steve