From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:03:01 -0700
Just want to remind those in the Sierra Vista area that Ferret Corner is
having a fund raiser for our shelter here.

  Date:  Sunday, November 18th
  Time:  10 am until ???
  Place: Veterans Memorial Park, Sierra Vista, AZ (Right off Fry Blvd) -
         Ramada 1 (go to the left when you turn in the park)

We will be having raffles, games, BBQ, and we even have items to sell that
have been donated from food, treats, tents, litter, hammocks, blankets,
wooden ferret clocks, and much more.  Some of the shelters adoptable
ferrets will also be on hand.

Come and join us for fun, food and FERRETS!

If you have any questions or would like to donate...please email me at

Joanne