From:
Tarra C Lindborg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 1994 22:47:33 -0500
Just wanted to say thanks for the replies I have recieved regarding the
kits which will soon be born.  To everyone who read the letter I wrote
about buying from breeders, I wrote about Marty...  Well, we took Marty
back to the store and the owner asked us to keep him.  Marty just
snuggled with me the whole time, it was almost as if he knew he better be
good or he was going back.  The owner gave us a $140 ferret for free,
just out gratitude for taking care of him when he thought he would have
to put him to sleep.  Marty has been better, too.  Just takes time and love.

EVERYONE, KEEP THINKING ABOUT OUR KITS, WE WOULD LOVE TO SEND THEM ALL TO
LOVING FERRET PEOPLE... our first litter is due Monday!!!!!!

(I'm nervous...)

HAPPY BE-LATED VALENTINES DAY,

Tarra, Matt, Kodiak, Peanut, Kit, Beauty, Aussie, Quincy, Nook, and Marty.

Dr. Williams,

I was wondering if you could fill me in on the statistics of ferrets
having difficulties during labor?  I am so worried, what if something
goes wrong?  Or do they usually go along smoothly?

Sincerely,

Tarra, Matt, and Furries  (future Moms!)